- One panel per package, each panel measures 52 W x 63 L inch, 8 grommets per panel.
- These blackout curtains are made of 100 percent polyester with many exciting solid colors which will look great on your window all year round.
- Deconovo blackout curtain is thermal insulated, which prevents?ÿheat from escaping and reflects sunlight from entering the room.
- Deconovo thermal insulated blackout curtains are silky, soft, drapery and very pleasant to touch and gives an elegant look to any room.
- Machine washable for easy care. Imported
Deconovo Thermal Insulated Blackout Curtains
Bring an elegant shine to your decor with our blackout curtains. These elegant curtains provide a stylish and unique design to the home. Made of 100 percent of polyester, they are silky, soft, drapery and very pleasant to touch when compared to the other curtains. All seams are crafted by hand, making sure of quality and accuracy assurance. Making any room in the house stylish and warm. Durability is an important factor for our products, these are made to last, using the very best materials.
- Our blackout curtains are made of materials which can considerably darken the room. The darker the color, the better the light reducing capabilities.
- These curtain is made of thermal insulated material which is a good insulator of summer heat and winter chill. Helping you to save on energy bills.
- These blackout materials do not allow a view through and provide complete privacy/security, keeping your inside activities from being seen, and you can enjoy the utmost privacy.
- Our curtains protect your furniture and art pieces from fading when the bright sun streams in. They also do not attract any kind of dust or mites. This means that you will not expose your baby to dust causing allergies.
- These polyester curtains are made to last requiring minimum caring. Machine washable, wash below 86F. Gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, warm iron.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color between the actual product and your screen may occur.