- Twin XL Size Fitted Sheet measures 39Wx80L with 12 Inch pocket
- Made of 80 percent cotton and 20 percent polyster soft breathable Terrycloth. This liquid-proof barrier has tiny pores that allow air to pass for breathability and a comfortable sleep temperature
- Hypoallergenic and Waterproof mattress protector Cover. Protects you from harmful dust mites, bacteria, allergens. The Top under-layer is backed in a polyester waterproof laminated pad repels all liquids including bodily fluids, urine and accidental spills
- Machine washable, tumble dry on medium heat
- Non-reversible mattress cover. The elasticized side walls has deep pockets and is designed to add protection and a better fit to mattresses up to 18 inches deep
Deconovo Terry Waterproof Mattress Protector Deep Rocket Fitted Sheet
Sleep easy knowing your mattress is protected from harmful dust mites, bacteria, allergens, dirt, stains and accidental spills and odors with our home essentials Hypoallergenic Terry cotton waterproof mattress protector cover. The terry top construction helps to keep your mattress fresh and stain-free. The polyester backed lining is a waterproof laminate that provides the best in protection for your mattress. It is available in a wide variety of sizes and has a multitude of features to meet your most important needs.
- Hypoallergenic and Waterproof mattress protector Cover
- Protects you and the mattress from harmful dust, mites, bacteria, allergens, dirt, stains and accidental spills and odors
- Made of 80 percent cotton and 20 percent polyster soft Terrycloth surface which absorbs moisture and water. The elasticized side walls adding protection and a better fit
- Top under-layer is backed in a polyester waterproof laminate to offer you complete and total protection
- Completely Machine washable, tumble dry on medium heat. This mattress cover is easy to clean and long-lasting.
- Non-reversible mattress cover
- Fits mattresses up to 18 inches thick
- Available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king sizes
PS:The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, variations in color between the actual product and your screen may occur.